Download this convenient screen recorder and capture anything that you want: video guides, Skype calls, streaming video, and many more. Working with Movavi Screen Capture for Mac is extremely easy! To create professional-looking screencast, simply follow 3 steps: set screen recording parameters, capture your screencast, and finally save you video in a convenient format.
Record Mac screen video: capture the full screen, a section of the screen or program window. Capture HQ video at up to 60 fps. Save screencasts as video files and use the convenient presets for iPad, iPod, or iPhone – including the latest models, – or Android devices. Grab screenshots with a single click. Capture system sounds (using the included free software extension) and USB audio device output: microphone, CD players, and more.
Step 1. Set Video Capturing Parameters
- Set the required frame rate: Capture screen on your Mac at up to 60 fps!
- Adjust the recording area: Capture windows, or full screen, or particular parts of screen.
- Capture Audio from any source:
- Audio sets and headphones
- Microphones and Midi devices
- Skype calls and program sounds
- Capture keyboard and mouse:
- Show buttons you hit on your keyboard.
- Highlight the cursor with different colors.
Step 2. Record Your Screencast
- Manage the capturing process with hot keys
- Take screenshots while you’re recording
- Set the time for the program to finish capturing, and take a break while it’s working
Step 3. Save Video in Convenient Format
- Trim your clip before saving
- Convert video to MP4, MOV, AVI, or other popular media formats
- Use the handy mobile presets to watch the recorded clip on your smartphone, tablet, or other portable device
- Save videos in a flash with the new SuperSpeed mode.
– Product homepage: http://www.movavi.com/mac-screen-capture/